Order by phone
Two utility modules in one. The top half is a voltage-controlled slew limiter with either VC slope time or manual curve control. The "Gate" input offers the beloved on/off slew function for use in portamento applications. The bottom half is a utility mixer with three signal inputs and an assorted mix of functions (channels A and B have manual illuminated mute buttons, channel B has attenuverting operation). King Slender is equally versatile as a small-system oscillator CV processor (when both sections are patched together) or as a simple audio mixer.
- VC Slew limiter with on/off gate and curve bending
- 3-input mixer with two mute buttons and various attenuation behaviours
- Manual rise/fall knobs
- CV input (assignable to rise/fall or both)
- CV attenuverter (acts as log/expo bender when no external CV is applied)
- Slew on/off gate input
|Dimensions (mm)||40 x 40 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS