The MHB-350 Patch Bay Module by Hosa Technology provides 8 channels of balanced phone throughput for any situation. It is ideal for routing balanced signals to and from mixers, recorders, and outboard gear. Features include:
- Rolled-steel chassis for rugged durability and ease of repair
- Nickel-plated jacks for efficient signal transfer
- Reversible channel modules for half-normalled or de-normalled operation
Hosa's Modular Patch Bays are designed for use as either stand-alone units or mounted in a PPP-000 Patch Bay Module Rack Frame as a component of a multi-function patch bay. The PPP-000 (sold separately) holds up to 4 modules and fits any 19-inch rack.
Connectors: 1/4 in TRS to Same
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com