Music and tech news, interviews, features, reviews and more.
Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. Visit Juno DJ
This cable is designed to connect a channel insert on a mixing console to an effects processor with unbalanced phone jacks. Leads are labeled TIP (send) and RING (return) to aid in identification. Features include:
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Connectors: 1 / 4" TRS to Dual 1 / 4" TS
|Connector 1 Type||1/4" mono jack|
|Connector 1 Quantity||2|
|Connector 1 Gender||Male|
|Connector 2 Type||1/4" stereo jack|
|Connector 2 Quantity||1|
|Connector 2 Gender||Male|
|Cable Length (mm)||3000|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com