Order by phone
Just like the other Mutant Drums, the Clap is a highly versatile module. It is actually a voltage controlled LFSR noise oscillator as well as a powerful percussion synthesis engine!
- Pitch control of noise generator means you can create everything from vanilla 909 claps to broken, chiptune-like alien sounds
- Doubles as a voltage controlled, Commodore64-sounding noise VCO via the NOISE output and PITCH CV input
- SUSTAIN control lets you crank up the clap's sustain and use the module as an abstract synth voice with external inputs!
- External input allows you to synthesise claps from virtually any sound source you plug in
- Built in internal reverb effect derived from clap tone
- Reverb decay forms the decay of the clap sound, and is fully voltage controllable from short reverb "snaps" to long, whooshing tails!
- You can select between internal and external noise sources as the source for the reverb sound generation, opening up really interesting sounds
- DRIVE control lets you dial in anything from clean to extremely overdriven sounds
- Trigger input, Accent input, External audio input
- Reverb decay CV in, Pitch CV
- Main out, Noise out, Filter out
- 3U Eurorack module, 13HP wide, 30mm deep
- Current draw: 75mA @ +12V and 35mA@ -12V
|Dimensions (mm)||65 x 35 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS