ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
Like all modules in the "Mutant Drums" series, the bassdrum takes a reverend circuitry and mutates it. In this case it is an 808 BD expanded by a pitch parameter, voltage control of pitch and decay as well as a proper voltage controlled distortion you can use independently for other sounds like a synth lead.
The Tone potentiometer controls, as in the original 808, the timbre of the bassdrum. The decay parameter allows for generating snappy short to very long bassdrums and goes up to self-oscillation. The range of the pitch parameter is very wide, it ranges from sub audio to frequencies suitable for tom sounds. The pitch can be voltage controlled in addition; although the input is not 1V/octave you can still play basslines easily.
The bassdrum is played after having received an impulse at the Trig input. Accenting the sound is possible due to the accent input. An LED indicates when the bassdrum is played.
The bass drum sound is internally routed to the distortion input and is available in its distorted version at the Dist output. As there's an audio input as well, you can distort any sound you desire. Both input level and amount of distortion are adjustable, the latter one is voltage controllable. Distortion activity is visualized with an LED.
- Analogue bassdrum circuitry capable of vanilla TR-808 sounds
- Built in voltage controlled distortion (batteryACID distortion)
- Distortion accepts external inputs when not being used with kick drum (great for acid synth leads)
- Voltage control of distortion amount
- Voltage control of decay from short kicks to long "oomphs"
- Voltage control of pitch (approximates v/oct response, but not musically tuned)
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that''''s what you''''re after!
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
|Dimensions (mm)||65 x 40 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS