Order by phone
Ideal for bass drum micing, the GMS 3122 HDB is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 32 cm height. The heavy-duty tripod base is made of die cast zinc with ultra-strong folding legs of steel and hefty rubber caps for surface protection.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping arm. A quick fastener allows for easily variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure mic clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the GMS 3122 HDB, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colours for instant personalization.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing colour: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Max. height: 320 mm
- Transport length: 500 mm
- Height adjustment: No
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 880 mm
- Interchangeable rings: 1 x 25 mm, 2 x 15 mm, 3 x 20 mm
- Black ring pack included
- Short tripod microphone stand
- Extra heavy base with short legs
- Telescoping boom with 88 cm maximum length
- Ideal for bass drum micing
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS