ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Clarett sound - now on USB.
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above.
The perfect A-D and D-A conversion:
Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path. Hear your music sound better than you've ever heard it sound before.
Ins and outs:
Clarett 8Pre USB is an 18-in, 20-out audio interface. Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level of the eight mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion.
MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included. ADAT I/O allows you to expand your setup with up to eight extra inputs and outputs when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre.
Analogue outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, eight line outputs, two headphone outputs with volume controls, and a word clock output for sending clock signal to external devices.
Super-low latency recording:
Clarett 8Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
The clarity of Clarett:
The Clarett range is acclaimed for its sound quality. It's due partly to Clarett's specially-designed mic pres with the unique "Air" effect, adding air and clarity especially to vocals and acoustic instruments. Plus Focusrite's precision digital conversion, carefully balancing noise floor, dynamic range, frequency response and distortion for the best possible sound to and from your DAW.
- XLN Audio - Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite - Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube - Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite - Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Abletonr - Live Lite: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- Supports any Mac or PC with USB 2.0 and above
- 2 x USB cable to support standard USB connector and USB Type C connector
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion
- Head-headroom instrument inputs for recording super-hot picks with no unwanted distortion
- 8 air-enabled mic preamps, which can reproduce sound of Focusrite''s original ISA mic preamp
- 2 front panel mic/line/instrument inputs
- 6 mic/line inputs
- 8 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- ADAT input for expansion
- Six-segment LED metering easily shows the signal level
- Dim and Mute monitor controls
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- 2 headphone outputs with volume control
- Word clock output for sending clock signal to external equipment
- Robust and portable design
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||8 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" (monitor), 8 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||291 x 482 x 44|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 8.1 or later|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X 10.9 or later|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS