ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Valve Filter VF-1:
A multimode resonant filter with vintage valve emulation. Use this plug-in to enhance anything from subtle warbles to full-track filtering effects.
A harmonic enhancer with vintage valve emulation, tube-based drive and bias adjustments tools, all within a single charming package.
A sample-based plug-in emulation of the 'Sound Master Memory Rhythm SR-88', a rare analogue drum machine from the 80s***
Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Boasting 119dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above.
Capture every detail with Clarett 4Pre USB.
The perfect A-D and D-A conversion:
Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path. Hear your music sound better than you've ever heard it sound before.
Ins and outs:
Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like Clarett OctoPre.
Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, a headphone output with volume control, and two line outputs. MIDI I/O is also included.
Super-low latency recording:
Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
- XLN Audio - Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments
- Focusrite - Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube - Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite - Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies
- Ableton - Live Lite: Industry leading music-making software
- Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries
- Focusrite Control
- 4 ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Super-low-latency recording with amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Ultra-low distortion
- Up to 118dB dynamic range
- Mac/PC-compatible, USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 mic/line/instrument inputs
- 2 mic/line inputs
- 4 additional fixed line inputs on rear panel
- ADAT optical, for expansion of up to 8 additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make for easy input level settings
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- High-power headphone output with level control
- 2 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- Included software from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton, and Loopmasters
- User-friendly Focusrite Control software lets you configure routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" (line), 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)|
|Outputs||4 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||192 x 222 x 64|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 8.1 or later|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X 10.9 or later|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS