Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Flame FX16-CV module is a small low-cost DSP-based (Spin semiconductors FV-1, 24bit ADC/DAC) multi effect module, designed for small mobile Euro racks. 16 different multi-effect programs are available. There are three knobs with additional CV inputs to change the effect parameters. Also, it's possible to select the effect program with CV or pot.
Audio stereo input and stereo output levels are adjusted for modular rack levels. The input can be attenuated and is protected against level peaks. The dry/wet pot can be used manually for mixing between input and effect audio signal. The outputs are buffered by an op-amp. One red LED indicates clipping.
List of multi-effect programmes:
- PITCH/ECHO (Pitchshifter-Echo)
- REVERB PLATE TREMOLO (Reverb-Tremolo)
- VIBRATO (Reverb-Envelope Vibrato)
- FLANGER (Reverb-Flanger)
- CHORUS (Reverb-Chorus)
- PHASER (Reverb-Phaser)
- ECHO-REPEAT (Stereo Ping Pong Delay)
- AUTO-WAH (Reverb-Envelope Lowpass)
- RINGMODULATOR (Reverb-Ringmodulator stereo)
- BITCRUSHER (Reverb-Bitcrusher-Lowpass)
- REV-FL-LP (Reverb-Flanger-Lowpass)
- REV-HP-LP (Reverb-Highpass-Lowpass)
- REV-PT-LP (Reverb-Pitchshifter-Lowpass)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Music Store: 5 time winners
© 1996 - 2018 Juno Records
All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.