ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
A Digital Delay Line with an Analog Soul:
The Euro DDL features 10 seconds of pristine delay at a 192 kHz sample rate and a unique design that strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to the bare minimum. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, relay bypass, and +20 dB boost are all analog. Delay time can be varied smoothly either manually or by connecting an LFO to the remote input allowing short delays to be used for comb filter and flanging effects.
The Euro DDL is also capable of extremely long delays (up to 160 seconds at a 16 kHz sample rate) allowing long passages to be captured for looping.
From short delays for double tracking, to ridiculously long delays for whatever reason, to creating swept delay and tape echo class effects, the Euro DDL brings it all to your Eurorack rig.
- Sample Rate: 192kHz to 12kHz
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Minimum Delay: 0.11 milliseconds
- Maxiumum Delay: 10 seconds @ 192kHz 60 seconds @ 12kHz
- Input: Max 24dBu, 18k impedance
- Output: Max 24dBu, 50 impedance
- Insert Send: Max 10dBu, 2k impedance
- Insert Return: Max 20dBu, 50k impedance
- Power: +16V 200mA, -16V 100mA
|Module Type||Delay Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS