Order by phone
Erica's Pico Logic uses Boolean logic functions to process triggers, gate signals and such. Two channels with seven algorithms each are available. Alternatively, the module is employable as a clock divider.
Pico Logic comes equipped with two logic channels. Each features two signal inputs, an output and a switch plus LED for selecting an algorithm. Additional light emitting diodes visualize the module's work. The input connectors are normalized in several ways, meaning the user is able to produce complex results in no time.
Pico Logic can be employed as a clock divider as well. In this mode, the first input is used to feed a clock to the module. A gate respectively trigger signal at the second connector resets the circuit. Several divisors ranging from 2 to 16 are selectable.
- 2 independent sections of 2xIN and OUT
- 8 logic algorithms in each sections
- Internal connection of inputs of both sections
- Mode indication via RGB LEDs
- Output signal status LEDs
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS