Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Building on the synthesis platform of the award-winning Superego, our new Superego+ raises the bar when it comes to creating synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more. Plus, we've added a complete effects section featuring 11 effects types, an EXP input for effect parameter control and an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
The Superego+ is equipped with the following effects:
- DETUNE: pitch detune, EXP pedal controls pitch
- DELAY: warm, analog sounding delay, feedback is preset, EXP controls delay time up to 2 seconds
- ECHO: pristine digital delay, feedback is preset, EXP pedal controls delay time up to 2 seconds
- FLANGE: Electric Mistress style w/filter matrix, rate and feedback. EXP pedal controls rate
- PHASE: Small Stone style phase shifting with rate and depth control. EXP controls rate
- MOD: pitch-based vibrato or chorus. EXP controls rate
- ROTARY: rotary speaker style sound. Depth controls tweeter/horn balance. EXP pedal controls rate
- TREM 1: sine wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
- TREM 2: square wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
- PITCH: pitch shifting effect over a +/- one octave range. EXP controls whammy
- FILTER: resonant low-pass filter. EXP pedal controls frequency
The pedal provides enough sound shaping control to please the most sonically adventurous player and is equipped with Dry, Effect, Attack, Decay, Threshold, Layer and Gliss knobs, plus Rate and Depth knobs for the Effects Section. Four foot-switchable Freeze modes: Moment, Sustain, Auto and Latch, plus a Live Effects mode where the dry signal is routed thru the built-in effects and the internal synth engine is disabled, are included.
The polyphonic Superego+ works with guitar as well as other instruments including bass, keyboards, vocals, drums, etc. and comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200 AC Adaptor.
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||121 x 146 x 64|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com