Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
Get the sound that made the Classic 1970 Small Stone famous. Generates thick sweeping phase shifting with liquid transparency. Feedback color control adds a tingling swirl. Blues players dig the Stone's rapid rotating speaker effect. Country players add tasty seasoning to their chicken pickin'. Metal-heads dig its jet plane swoosh.
- True bypass
- Variable rate control allows slow and smooth to rapid edge frequency sweeps
- Color switch adds Q and thins the moving comb filters
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available
|Controls||Rate (knob), colour (switch)|
|Power Supply||Battery OR Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS