Echo AudioFire2 Firewire Audio & MIDI Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Echo's AudioFire2 offers an extremely small FireWire audio solution. No product this small comes packed with as many features as the AudioFire2. Fully balanced input and output, separately addressable headphone output, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O are all included in this 3.5" by 4.25" interface. The AudioFire2 is the perfect product for any musician on the go. Power is provided directly from the FireWire bus or from the supplied power source. MIDI and S/PDIF are available via a removable dongle for compact flexibility.
With the AudioFire2 you can record 24bit/96kHz audio with low latency monitoring on any Windows XP or Mac OS X computer (desktop or notebook) with a FireWire port.
- FireWire (IEEE 1394a) interface with 8'' cable
- Bus powered with 6-pin FireWire interface
- External 12VDC power supply provided
- 114dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
- +4dBu/-10dBV nominal levels
- Stereo headphone output with volume knob
- Headphone output is independent from line outputs (listen to cue mix separate from house mix)
- S/PDIF I/O at 24-bit/96kHz
- S/PDIF - MIDI breakout cable included
- Supports full duplex 4-channel input, 6-channel output operation at 24bit/96 kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty aluminum case
- Near zero latency hardware monitoring
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||2 x balanced 1/4" /TSR analog inputs|
|Outputs||2 x balanced 1/4"/TSR analog outputs|
|Power Supply||Bus powered with 6-pin FireWire interface External 12VDC power supply provided|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP, 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X (10.3.9 or later), G4 or better processor, 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS