ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Space is essential when building a pedalboard. With the new Premium Gold Flat Patch Cables, EBS pushes the limits of how much space the choice of patch cables can save. The performance is improved as well, compared to EBS popular PCF-patch cables.
The tiny contact housing is made of 24 Carat Gold plated die cast Zink wrapped in a PVC sleeve for optimal protection and isolation. The flat angular double shielded cable is super flexible while wrapping the leads safely. Very low resistance and capacitance keeps your sound clean without signal loss.
EBS Premium Gold Flat Patch Cables are available in four different lengths; 10, 18, 28 and 58 cm
EBS Professional Patch cables are designed and developed by EBS in Sweden.
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated Zink
- Double shield: Conductive PVC and Copper shield protect effectively from both LF and HF interferences
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15C to +70C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal copper cores: 20 x 0.12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper twisted shield: 45 x 0.12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: <10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: <10 mOhm/decimeters
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS