Music and tech news, interviews, features, reviews and more.
Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. Visit Juno DJ
***B-STOCK: Product has light surface marks / scratches, but otherwise in perfect working condition***
Grand Orbiter is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through fast and swirly. It has three way toggle switch to select between the ranges of modulation. The master Rate control fine tunes the speed of the LFO in each of these modes and the flashing red LED acts as a visual indicator, even when the effect is in bypass mode. The Depth control blends the shifted signal in with the dry signal and controls the intensity of the effect. The Sweep control governs the peak frequency of the phased signal's tone, turned full clockwise the sweep is lively and intense, whereas turning counter clockwise yields a darker, more laid back peak. The Resonance provides a wide range of control over regeneration and at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone. You can also use the Grand Orbiter as a true pitch vibrato with the "Phase / Vibrato" switch. When in "Vibrato" mode, the dry signal is removed and the Depth controls acts as a volume control. This pedal is 100% analog, true bypass and built by entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
1. Sweep: Controls the frequency peak of the sweep. Higher peak clockwise, lower peak counter clockwise.
2. Rate 1,2,3: Changes the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, Rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, Rate 3 is fast mode.
3. Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Faster clockwise, slower counterclockwise.
4. Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. Clockwise for more intense phasing, counterclockwise for less. In "Vibrato" mode, this acts as a volume control.
5. Phase / Vibrato: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe / vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.
6. Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phased signal. More resonant clockwise, more subtle counterclockwise.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. Pedal-specific transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies, or multiple isolated-output supplies, are always recommended. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 15 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MO
Output Impedance: <1 kO
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org