ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Dark Energy III is a monophonic stand-alone synthesizer with USB and MIDI interface. The sound generation and all modulation sources are 100% analog, only the USB/MIDI interface contains digital components. It is built into a rugged black metal case with wooden side plates. High quality potentiometers with metal shafts are used and each potentiometer is fixed to the case (no wobbly shafts and knobs). The distance between the controls is wider compared to A-100 modules, and knobs with vintage look are used.
Doepfer say that the main differences between II and III are an improved VCO (no warm-up period, additional triangle waveform, wider frequency range), resettable LFOs, improved ADSR and a lot of internal access points for DIYers.
- Monophonic stand-alone synthesizer
- Fully analog (sound generation and modulation sources all analog, only USB/MIDI interface contains digital componants
- USB & MIDI interface
- Solid build and sturdy potentiometers
- Improved VCO with additional triangle wave and wider frequency range
- Still features favoured filter from Dark energy II
- 2 resettable LFO''s
- Pulse width modulation
- Internal access points for DIY
|Dimensions (mm)||185 x 145 x 75|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS