Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
A-141-4 is a quad voltage controlled Envelope generator and is primarily planned for polyphonic applications. The module contains four ADSR type voltage controlled envelope generators with common manual controls and CV inputs with polarizers for the all parameters Attack (A), Decay (D), Sustain (S) and Release (R). Each of the four envelope generators has available a gate input, a control LED and an envelope output.
The module has these controls and in/outputs are available:
- Attack (manual control)
- Decay (manual control)
- Sustain (manual control)
- Release (manual control)
- CVA control (polarizer for Attack CV input)
- CVD control (polarizer for Decay CV input)
- CVS control (polarizer for Sustain CV input)
- CVR control (polarizer for Release CV input)
- CVA socket (Attack CV input)
- CVD socket (Decay CV input)
- CVS socket (Sustain CV input)
- CVR socket (Release CV input)
- Gate inputs 1 - 4
- Envelope outputs 1 - 4
- LED displays 1- 4 (envelope display)
The output voltage range for each envelope is 0 - 10V.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Music Store: 5 time winners
© 1996 - 2018 Juno Records
All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.