Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Module A-190-5 is a four voice Midi/USB to CV/Gate interface. For each voice a pitch control voltage (CV1, 1V/octave standard to control VCOs), a gate output (to control envelope generators) and two additional control voltages (CV2, CV3) are available. The two additional CV outputs can be controlled by Midi velocity, volume, modulation, pitch bend, after touch or free assignable Midi controllers.
- Four voice monophonic (i.e. to control four monophonic voices by four succeeding Midi channels)
- Four voice polyphonic (i.e. to control four monophonic voices by one Midi channel) with several sub-modes (e.g. rotating/non-rotating)
- Two voice polyphonic (i.e. to control two monophonic voices by one Midi channel)
The basic mode is selected by means of a momentary switch (probably Mode or Algor.) and is shown in the LC display. Certain parameters of each mode can be edited (e.g. the midi channel(s), the midi reference note for 0V CV, assigned controllers for CV2 and CV3). For this the momentary switch Edit/Play is used. The parameter values (e.g. midi channels) are shown in the display and can be modified by means of the momentary switches 1...4. In Play mode the LEDs of these four switches display the gate states.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org