Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Theremin module for generating a variable control voltage by approaching / removing hand to / from an antenna. The distance range is about 30-40 cm. Additionally the module is equipped with a Gate output with adjustable threshold level. Controls / Inputs / Outputs: antenna input, offset (knob for zero adjust), 2 x CV out, 2 x LED (for CV control positive / negative and zero offset adjust).
To simulate the original Theremin two A-178, a VCO (e.g. A-110) and a linear VCA (e.g. A-130 or A-132) are required. But of course the A-178 can be used to control other functions in the A-100 (e.g. filter frequency, modulation depth and / or speed, tempo, attack / decay time and so on).
The CV output voltage of the A-178 can range - according to the setting of the front panel controls - from -10V...+10V. The gate output switches from 0V to about +10V.
- Controlling any voltage controlled parameter of the A-100, e.g. pitch or pulsewidth (VCO A-110), loudness (VCA A-130 / 131 / 132), panorama (A-134), filter frequency or resonance (A-120 / 121 / 122 / 123), phasing (A-125), frequency shift (A-126), resonance peaks (A-127), envelope parameters (A-141 / 142), tempo (A-147)
- Triggering of A-100 activities via gate with adjustable threshold, e.g. starting an envelope (A-140 / 141 / 142), Start / Stop of a sequence (A-155), any switching function (A-150 / 151)
- Conversion into MIDI control change messages is possible with the A-192.
If two or more A-178 are used the distance between the modules / antennas should be at least 40-50 cm. Otherwise the antennas may affect each other.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org