ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
A-138s is a simple but useful 4-in-2 mixing tool. It has four inputs available. Each input is equipped with an attenuator (Level) and a panning control that is used to distribute the signal to the left and right output. Beyond stereo mixing it is equally suited to create variable parallel routings. For example: Any of the four inputs may be routed in variable intensity to feed two filters.
You may regard the A-138s as a smaller version of the A-138m Matrix Mixer.
Inputs and outputs are DC coupled, i.e. the module can be used for the mixing of control signals too.
- 3U Eurorack module, 8 HP wide, 30 mm in depth
- Power consumption: 10 mA at +12 V and 10 mA at -12 V
- 4-in-2 mix module in Eurorack format
- Four inputs with attenuator and pan control and two outputs 3.5 mm mini jack
- Width: 8HP
|Module Type||Mixer Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS