Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
***B-STOCK: Slight surface marks ***
Distortion / Waveshaper module for dynamic distortion of audio signals with extended settings. The applications of this module are waveform modifications and distortion like clipping and waveshaping of audio signals and control voltages (e.g. LFO).
The input is split by the module into three parts, processed by them and then mixed together:
- The original signal which can be amplified or attenuated with the "A" control
- Negative signal component with adjustable and voltage controllable clipping level "-L" and amplitude "-A"
- Positive signal component with adjustable and voltage controllable clipping level "+L" and amplitude "+A"
The amplitude parameters of both the positive and negative components can amplify in a positive or inverted fashion i.e. it can fold the signal. This creates additional harmonics and enriches the sound, creating very living sounds, especially when modulated by dynamic CVs.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org