Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Module A-102 is a reproduction of the legendary low pass filter design that uses diodes in the filter stage as frequency controlling elements - resulting in "strange" resonance behaviour and frequency response, as resonance and frequency are not independent from another.
As for the rest, the A-102 is identical to the A-120 Moog low pass filter, the A-103 (18dB TB303 Filter) i.e. the same controls, inputs and outputs. Only the filter sound is different:
- Manual control of filter frequency
- 3 CV inputs (CV1, CV2, CV3), 2 of them with attenuator (CV2, CV3)
- Input level control
- Resonance control up to self-oscillation (depends upon the frequency setting for the A-102)
|Module Type||Low-Pass Filter Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org