ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
A Low Pass Gate (LPG) can be a low pass filter, a VCA or a combination of both. This means both the harmonic content and volume can be controlled simultaneously which resembles the behaviour of many instruments: the louder, the more harmonics.
The A-101-2's mode of operation is set with a switch: left position is low pass, right is VCA and the combo mode is in the centre. Alternatively, you can activate the modes with gate signals which is the reason for two gate inputs; this is very interesting in combination with clock dividers or trigger sequencers.
- Gate 1 high & gate 2 low = low pass mode
- Gate 1 low & gate 2 high = VCA mode
- Both Gate 1 & 2 high = combo mode
The A-101-2 has an aggressive sound, compared to other LPGs and its resonance goes up to self-oscillation which not many LPGs offer. The oscillation is rather dirty and far from being a sine wave.
3U Eurorack module, 8HP wide, 50mm deep.
- Combination of low-pass filter (LP) and VCA
- Based on the idea of the Buchla module 292
- The frequency (in LP mode) or the amplitude (in VCA mode) can be controlled manually (F / A) and via 2 external control voltage inputs: CV1 (without an attenuator) and CV2 (with attenuator)
- Function of the module can be set via toggle switch (LP / VCA)
|Module Type||Low Pass Gate Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS