ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
This filter's unique feature is that different filter types are realized by injecting the audio signal at different points of the circuit. For this reason, the A-101-1 has three inputs with level control: one lowpass input which is normalized to the bandpass input, which itself is normalized to the highpass input. The level controls make it possible to mix the filters and to generate new filter types. e.g. with all three filter levels turned to maximum level you get a notch filter.
Furthermore, the cutoff frequency influences which filter type is "monitored". This way you can blend from LP over BP to HP with increasing cutoff, known as "frequency scanning". Interesting effects happen when three different audio signals are used because they are both morphed and filtered at the same time.
Vintage edition with black faceplate and custom knobs.
- In contrast to the original circuit, the A-101-1 vactrols are used instead of diodes as variable resistors for frequency control
- 2 LED''s provide information on the currently set frequency and resonance
- Width: 16 HP / 80.9 mm
- Depth: 50 mm (measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Power requirements: +30 mA (+12 V) / -30 mA (-12 V)
|Module Type||Filter Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS