Order by phone
Sing a song of stormy oceans and float upon the calming seas with the Nautila Chorus/Flanger. Create never before heard tidal swirls or soothing rhythmic waves with the Voice and Drift controls. These controls allow you to add up to eight chorus or four flanger voices and then blend and morph the waveforms in real-time with the Drift knob. Alter the modulation speed in real-time by holding down the momentary footswitch and then release to continue on your voyage through the currents.
Separate Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices and Mix controls shape your waves into clean curls or soupy foam. True Bypass, stereo inputs and outputs, silent switching, and rugged construction, make the Nautila as practical as it is creative.
The Nautila uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Nautila Chorus/Flange Pedal
- StompLock; This unique new device fits snugly over the Nautila's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Nautila on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
*For audio demos, please visit - http://digitech.com/en-US/products/nautila
- Dedicated Chorus and Flanger Effect Types - CHORUS - 1 to 8 Voices with Tone (Emphasis). FLANGE - 1 to 4 Voices with Regen (Emphasis)
- Slow to fast or fast to slow Foot-Switchable speeds
- Compact Size with Soft Click Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone when the pedal is not in use
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to secure your pedals to your pedalboard
|Controls||Mix, Drift, Speed/Depth, Emph/Voices|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||112 x 51 x 67|
|Accessories||Stomplock knob guard & Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS