Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The Screamin' Blues Overdrive/Distortion pedal was designed for guitarists who want a pedal that responds to their unique playing dynamics while retaining the tone of their guitar and amp. Play lightly and you get a subtle overdrive, dial up the gain and dig in to get rich harmonics and killer sustain.
Instead of the one knob does it all tone adjustment, you get low and high EQ adjustments to dial in that perfect sound you are looking for. If you want subtle you got it; you want your guitar to scream; you can have that too. Get it all in one rough rugged designed stomp box that gives you more output and tonal options than the other guys.
- Level controls distortion output level
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies
- High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics
- Gain sets the maximum distortion amount when playing your hardest
- Dual outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device
- Power supply: 9V alkaline dry battery
- Weight: 626g
|Controls||Level, low, high, gain|
|Power Supply||Battery OR Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||125 x 54 x 80|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS