ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Designed for Today, Built for the Future:
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime sets the new bar position as the most superior turntablist technology available today. Featuring the most optimal acoustic isolation capabilities, able to handle any loud, bass-heavy environment, there's no classic or control vinyl-based gig the VL12 cannot handle. This true quartz locked, direct-drive Pro DJ Turntable offers you the most exhilarating 'hands-on' performance experience you could ever imagine.
Powerful, Visual, Tactile, Creative:
Visually stunning and customizable to your DJ branding preference, the VL12's platter light ring can be set to a multitude of colours, with adjustable brightness and a 'lights-out' mode too. The platter itself features an easy grip/brake, chamfered shape, so you can make the most direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix. The VL12's beauty and elegance needs power to complete the circle; the VL12 Prime's adjustable, and 'highest in industry' torque ensures that your mixing, scratching and cutting experience on the VL12 is always solidly accurate, so your legacy is assured.
Sounding You Out:
You are defined as a DJ by your musical choices, your performance and your sound quality - the VL12 has your back on that, no questions asked, with an innovative isolated motor design resulting in the most optimal signal-to-noise ratio. The S-shaped tonearm is beautifully engineered for accuracy in tracking, sonic performance and ease of use, plus features a reinterpreted, dual function (lock/rest) support. Whether you play original vinyl, are a Club DJ, 'Battle-Style' Turntablist, or rock control vinyl in DVS mode, the Denon DJ VL12 shines above conventional OEM units, offering you the contemporary, next-level standard in legacy based performance DJ'ing.
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on ''High'' setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Colour selection and brightness controls
|Speeds (rpm)||33 1/3, 45|
|Effective Arm Length (mm)||238|
|Dimensions (mm)||451 x 355 x 150|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS