Order by phone
The Dual Sine-Sawtooth Generator was inspired by Buchla's Model 158, which was first released as part of the 100 series in the 60's. The module is composed of two oscillators featuring a discrete transistor design. Each audio generator can produce sine or sawtooth waveforms - or anything in between. The pitch ranges from ultrasonic to LFO rates. For modulations, there are exponential CV inputs. In use, the Dual Sine-Sawtooth Generator shines with charming analog sound. Its biggest strengths are frequency and cross modulation. Results can sound very harsh or wet.
- 1v/octave input (per oscillator)
- CV input (per oscillator)
- Two audio outputs (per oscillator)
- 3U Eurorack module, 14 HP wide, 45 mm in depth
|Module Type||Generator Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS