ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The incredible XENYX UFX1604 is one of the best-sounding 16-Input, 4-Bus compact live-sound mixers you've ever heard, thanks to 8 premium-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, "one-knob" Compressors, 4-band mono-channel British EQs with dual sweepable Mid bands - and dual world-class, 24-bit Multi-FX processors. But the XENYX UFX1604 is light-years beyond the average live-performance mixer; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings.
Along with a built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire audio interface, the UFX1604 comes with a download license for the legendary, and easy to use Tracktion Music Production Software - a suite that will instantly turn your computer system into your very own personal, high-performance home recording studio. Plus, you can use the UFX1604's built-in 16-Track USB-Recorder to record your next live gig (or session) directly to a USB stick - or your PC/Mac computer. Additionally, the UFX1604's transport section can even function as remote control for your computer-based DAW via its convenient, onboard MIDI capability.
Built-in 16-Track Recorder:
The UFX1604 mixer makes it easy to capture your live performances or home recording sessions. Just plug a USB stick into the rear panel, hit the record button on the 16-track recorder control interface - then relax and enjoy the show. When you get home from the gig, you can even control your compatible computer-based DAW using the UFX1604's transport via MIDI.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps:
The XENYX UFX1604 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX UFX1604 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favourite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous - dynamic compression. What is compression? We're glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class - but standard on the XENYX UFX1604 mixer.
Sublimely Musical British EQ:
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your UFX1604 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Mono channels on the UFX1604 benefit from our highly musical "British" 4-band EQ with semi-parametric Low-Mid and High-Mid controls, allowing you to dial in the ideal frequency centres on each, and boost or cut by as much as 15 dB - for incredibly-accurate tonal optimization. All mic channels also feature individually-switchable, true +48 V phantom power, so you can use top-of-the-line studio condenser microphones - a feature virtually unheard of on a mixer in this class!
- Neo-classic British 4 band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI transport section to remote control your DAW/sequencer on PC/Mac
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long wearing 100mm logarithmic taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder and built-in 16 x 4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X
- Integrated 16 track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions on a simple USB stick
- 8 studio grade compressors with super easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
|Audio Interface||Firewire & USB|
|Output Types||Balanced main mix outputs on 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors|
|Pre-amps||8 state of the art XENYX mic preamps|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||105 x 445 x 547|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS