Order by phone
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC1820 bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio-in-a-box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. It also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats. Whether you're a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC1820 will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box:
When it's time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC1820's 8 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow. And since the UMC1820 is compatible with all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase, and others - it's ready for anything.
96 kHz Precision:
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC1820 respects that, providing up to 96 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post-production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favourite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality:
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry's best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS' amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC1820 mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly and with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. Its powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. Plus we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins - just a download away at behringer.com.
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 provides 18 inputs and 20 outs and built-in MIDI I/O to sync your favorite hardware. You'll have ultra-easy control via your computer for producing a richer performance. On the rear panel of the UMC1820, you'll find the USB 2.0 port for hassle-free connection, and plenty of analog playback output options including 1/4" TRS, RCA and XLR. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware.
Lots of Digital I/O:
ADAT input allows you to connect a BEHRINGER ADA8200 (sold separately), expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamplifiers, so you can mic the entire band! And there are enough outs to feed separate headphone mixes to each performer. Naturally, the UMC1820 supports all standard I/O formats, including S/PDIF, ADAT, S/MUX and analog.
Tracktion - Record, Edit, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
As our way of saying "Thank You", when you register your (insert the product name) at behringer.com, we'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn't be easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit tracktion.com/support/videos.
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 19", 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||96|
|Inputs||1/4" jack, XLR, MIDI, ADAT, S/PDIF|
|Outputs||1/4" jack, MIDI, ADAT, S/PDIF|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||483 x 46 x 130|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS