Behringer SD16 I/O Stage Box
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. Now we've come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world - the ultra-cool and ultra-affordable SD16 Stage Box!
The SD16 provides 16 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 4-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers - without any additional hardware required. Plus, the SD16 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them.
The best part - all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable per stage box. And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD16 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 16 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic'ing. When used as part of a complete X32 system, as many as three SD16 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports to provide up to 48 bi-directional inputs and 24 balanced XLR outputs. An onboard ULTRANET distribution hub provides power and 16 channels of audio to 4 BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitor mixers per SD16, all via inexpensive Cat 5e cabling - and without any additional hardware. Two of the programmable inputs are also compatible with Hi-Z sources, so you can connect keyboards, acoustic and bass guitars, etc., with no DI box required. The SD16 also features a USB port for fast and easy system updates via your PC.
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK''s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 4-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of four BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND IQ speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS