Behringer HB01 Hellbabe Ultimate Wah Wah Pedal
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Hellbabe HB01 is unlike any wah you've ever stepped on, offering a tremendous array of tone sculpting options. You get everything from old school wah to the most up to date sounds, all in one mesmerizing effects pedal. The Hellbabe will add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.
First of all, the Behringer Hellbabe's heel down range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440Hz down to 250Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom tailoring the toe down frequency range, the Hellbabe features a fine control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2KHz.
It is also possible to dial in a powerful volume boost (up to +15dB), so that when you do step on the HB01, your guitar will rise to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal like effects.
Unlike anything else on the market, the HB01 uses no mechanical pots or switches, which significantly reduces on wear and tear. But that's not all that separates this pedal from the pack; it also features a spring back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment. And thanks to our ultra bright LED indicators you'll always know when it's on and when the volume boost is activated. You can power this bad boy with a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Multi functional wah wah pedal offers everything you need for all styles and sounds
- Total optical control for wear and tear free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Unique spring back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel down frequency range freely adjustable via range control (440Hz to 250Hz) for use even with bass guitars
- Additional fine tune control allows high end extension of sweep range for incredibly bright, ultra present tone
- Ultra musical Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal like effects
- Tuneable boost function including on/off switch to push your licks up to the limit
- Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
- Ultra low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
- Runs on 9 V battery (not included) or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS