ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room's acoustics. The ECM8000 is a specialised condenser microphone designed for use with real time analyzers, such as Behringer's Ultracurve DEQ2496, to provide an accurate acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine tune your system's performance to perfectly match the characteristics of any acoustic environment.
The ECM8000's ruler flat frequency response from 15Hz to 20KHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room's unique sound characteristics.
Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15V to +48V. We've even included a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time
- Ultra linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15V to +48V
- Perfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or any other analyzer
- Ultra low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low frequency distortion
- Gold plated 3 pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS