Order by phone
The Behringer DX2000USB professional 7-channel DJ Mixer is packed with cutting-edge versatility.
The Behringer DX2000USB DJ mixer features super-smooth ultraglide faders with up to 500000 life cycles, and an infinium optical VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. The DX2000USB comes armed with a 3-band kill EQ and gain control per channel.
Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX send and return loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and 1/4" line sources, also feature a Talk-over button, a channel on button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the crossfader.
For the DJ in need of mammoth bass, the DX2000USB features an XLR subwoofer output (perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer) with adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a 1/4" main mono output for synching your music's strongest pulses with a lighting system. The main output section offers 1/4" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as 1/4" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The monitor/zone output section gives you stereo 1/4" and XLR monitor outputs, as well as 1/4" stereo zone outputs.
- Professional, 7 channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state of the art phono preamps
- 45-mm infinium contact-free optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, phantom power, gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file, works with your PC or Mac computer no setup or drivers required
- Revolutionary energy XT2.5 compact Behringer edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, podifier and golden ear podcasting software
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long wearing 100mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate sensitivity, time and damping controls
- Main dim, main boost, punch and cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass out for separate subwoofer, additional zone output for second room
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Inputs||4 x line, 5 x CD, 2 x XLR mic, 4 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"|
|Unique Feature||XLR subwoofer output, perfect for connecting to an active subwoofer|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS