Behringer DJX900 USB DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The DJX900USB features Behringer's super-smooth channel faders and the infinium contact- free VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state- of- the- art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it. When Behringer began design on the DJX900USB, they knew they had to do something very special. Behringer took their best analog DJ mixer and revved up the FX processor, putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips. No longer confined to rigid presets that limit creativity, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you can create powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. Behringer also included a professional USB audio interface, so you can play tracks directly from your PC/Mac computer or an external thumb drive.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX900USB features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track, so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at low (80 Hz), mid (2.5 kHz), and high (12 kHz) frequency centers for an extremely broad tonal palette. Stereo channel EQ operates at the same frequency centers, providing a boost of up to 12 dB or a cut of as much as -32 dB. Equipped to handle any conceivable input source, these channels accept everything from line level, phono, CD and tape decks to MP3 and minidisk players.
Syncing up tracks is an art in itself, that's why Behringer gave the DJX900USB dual Auto BPM Counters. This cool feature helps take the guesswork out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. Each BPM counter's digital display shows which channel it is tracking and the tempo of the music in beats per minute. Optionally, you can push the Beat Assist button in time with the song to manually enter the tempo. You get a read out of the tempo difference between the tracks, as well as a visual confirmation when they are in sync. These tools will help you seamlessly align 2 tracks without having to rely solely on your ears
Making music sound larger than life is what it's all about and the DJX900USB comes through on this in a big way. XPQ 3D Surround widens the stereo field, giving it immense depth and a stereo image that is full of life, with amazingly transparent sound. You determine the intensity of this stunning effect with a simple twist of the Surround control from barely noticeable to supremely spectacular.
None of the above-mentioned features would amount to much if the DJX900USB didn't sound truly remarkable. That's why Behringer equip each one with their tried-and- true ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what goes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, extremely low noise and ultra-transparent sound. Compare it to the competition for sound quality, features and value and you'll see why more and more DJs are making the move to the new behringer DJX900USB.
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium contact-free optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control - effects include delay, reverb, flanger, filter, panner, Ultrabass, exciter, Vinylizer, voice changer
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer no setup or drivers required
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS