ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
With the creation of DEEPMIND 6, the ultimate true analog, 6-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 6 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 6 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DEEPMIND 6 features comprehensive remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android Apps over USB or MIDI - for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer:
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DEEPMIND 6's pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
The FX Racks:
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms - including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modelled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 6's FX were essentially "rebuilt" in the digital domain - and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 6, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
- Classic polysynth with 6 true-analog oscillators for ferociously fat vintage-flavored sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- 2 DCOs per voice, noise generator
- DCO sync and voice unison detune options
- 1024 patch memory locations with compare-and-match feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- 2/4-pole lowpass filter, additional highpass filter
- 3 envelopes: VCA, VCF, and assignable Mod
- Each voice features an independent LFO
- Unison mode with Detune fader
- Extensive 8-bus modulation matrix
- 4 integrated digital effects engines with 4 parts and over 30 types of FX
- Hard-wired effects bypass
- Arpeggiator/32-step sequencer with gate-time control
- LCD display with encoder, navigation switches, and data slider
- CV/pedal input to connect with modular systems
- All parameters controllable via Wi-Fi, editable via computer and tablet apps
- USB; MIDI in, out, and thru connections
|Maximum Polyphony (voices)||6|
|Oscillators Per Voice||2|
|Effects||Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Amp Simulator, Phaser, EQ, Filter, Distortion, Compression, Gates|
|Program memory||1024 program memories - 8 banks (each with 128 programs)|
|Keyboard Type||Semi-weighted, Full size|
|Inputs||2 x 1/4" (sustain, pedal/CV)|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" TRS (main out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS