Behringer CS400 Compressor/Sustainer Ultimate Dynamics Effects Pedal
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
If tone is the name of your game, the Compressor/Sustainer CS400 will add amazing impact to your tone and provide endless sustain.
Dynamics play an important role in music. They help to convey emotion, whether it's a sultry blues solo or the unrelenting gallop of unfettered metal. But uncontrolled dynamics can take all your best intentions and turn them into so much, well - mush. That's where compression comes in, softening loud sounds and boosting low signal levels to keep everything more uniform. So, a compressor's main job is to make every note the same volume.
Ever notice how some strings on your guitar or bass sound louder than others? This is partly due to physics. Strings with lower mass just don't put out as much volume as the heavier ones. When used properly, a compressor makes all of the strings the same volume. Compressors are also great for slap style bass players, making thumb slaps, string pulls and muted notes all the same volume, for an extremely percussive effect.
You can dial in the right amount of compression using the dedicated Attack and Sustain dials. The Level control allows you to set the output to subtle, or engage a monster volume boost. Tone lets you add exactly the right level of highs. From clean, snappy country leads to rock solos that scream for eons, the CS400 is built to make your sound the center of attention.
Its LED tells you when it's on, and the top quality on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode.
You can power this scene stealer with either a 9V battery or Behringer's PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Get super smooth compression and endless sustain
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Compress loud and boost low signals without degrading the original sound
- Dedicated level, tone, attack and sustain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS