ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Voltage controlled slew limiter, AKA Lag Processor.
A Slew limiter is a device that smoothes an incoming signal, limiting the maximum rate of change of the output voltage over time.
It is widely used with pitch CV's to obtain portamento but is also very useful for converting a gate signal into a basic envelope.
The module has independent time controls for rising and falling voltages, each with it's own CV.
- Current needs: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 10mA
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 31 mm (inc power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS