ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Rampage is Befaco's approach to an old invention: the Serge/Buchla ramp generator.
Befaco took the idea of a "patch programmable" function generator/processor, put two units in the same module and expanded them with new functions and ways to combine them: Slope detectors, analogue logic functions and evolved outputs.
The module is built around two voltage controlled integrators. Integrators (also known as Lag Processors or Slew limiters) allow you to process your voltages, converting sharp square waves in ramp-like waveforms.
These lovely devices can, for instance, convert a gate signal into a simple envelope, or achieve a "portamento" or "glide" effect when applied to pitch CV.
Another useful application of an integrator is its ability to low-pass filter an audio signal.
- Current needs: +12V: 110mA, -12V: 90mA
- Width: 18 HP
- Depth: 30 mm (inc power connector)
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Voltage controlled Attack Decay envelope
- Attack Sustain Release Envelope
- More complex ADSR Style Envelope
- Dual VCO. With Square, PWM, Saw, Log, Exp and Triangle shapes. Hard and soft sync
- Gated VCO
- VCO + Analog AND Gate (As ADTimbral VCA)
- Dual Low Pass Filter
- Dual Low pass Filter with VCO soft sync
- Low Pass Filter + AD Envelope
- Dual 'syncable' voltage controlled LFO with Square, PWM, Saw and Triangle shapes
- Complex LFO Function combination
- CV controlled and ''Ping-Pong'' LFO
- Dual Slope detector. Distinguishes when an incoming signal (CV or audio) is rising or falling, and generates gates in accordance
- Comparator. Send a gate when B IN is bigger than A IN
- Polyrythmic gate generator. With both channels synced between each other, it generates several ''complex rhythm'' gates
- Voltage controlled slew limiter with independent attack and decay control and continuous variable shape between log, linear and expo
- Peak Voltage follower. Max Out follow the maximum level of the two inputs
- Minimum Voltage Follower. Min Out follow the minimum level of the two inputs
- Envelope follower with adjustable response for rising and falling flanks
- Voltage controlled Trigger Delay
- Burst Generator
|Module Type||Generator Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS