ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Hexpander adds great functionality to Hexmix module. Featuring Three aux send with stereo returns, individual outputs for each channel, complete PFL system and balanced output.
Hexpander is designed to be placed on top of Hexmix. Expanding Eurorack concept to 6u, allows every channel to be aligned as in traditional tabletop mixers.
For every channel you have three auxiliar sends. One pot will measure the amount of signal sent to each of them.
Every auxiliar send has a volume pot, that will measure the level of the signal sent. There are two jacks available so it is possible to send the signal both pre or post fader/EQ at the same time, allowing to patch externally depending if its desired to have the original signal, or the signal after being EQ'ed on the effect.
Returns are stereo, having a switch to select if the signal is coming from synth or line level. Like this, levels can be set, for example, either for a guitar pedal or a FX module at synth level.
Hexpander features a complete PFL system, to send channels to the headphones before you add them to main mix.
Flip PFL switch to send that channel to the headphones out.
With PFL/Master Pot you can do a crossfade between the master signal and every channel sent to PFL. Headphones out will control headphones volume.
Level meter will show the level of the sum of all active PFLs. When there is no PFL active, it will show master level.
Every channel has individual 6,5? jacks out at line level. Here you have the signal of every channel post EQ.
As an addition, you have master balanced output.
- Three aux sends with potentiometers for crossfading between pre-fader and post-fader signals
- Three stereo returns, each featuring a switch for selecting line or modular level
- Six direct outputs - One for each channel strip of the Hex Mix
- 1/4" master outputs (left/right)
- Pre-fader listening switches for all channel strips of the Hex Mix
- 1/4" Headphones output with potentiometers for controlling the volume as well as crossfading between PFL and master signals
- LED meters visualize the levels of left and right master channel
- 3 U Eurorack module, 28 HP wide
|Module Type||Expander Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS