Order by phone
The EVEN VCO is a voltage controlled oscillator which offers stability even in the case of power supply fluctuations.
The EVEN VCO features a 10-position octave selector switch (C0 - C9) and is able to track with 1 cent precision between C0 - 7, 4 cents through C8 and 13 cents through C9.
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to reset in the event of a phase change at the input.
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
- Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
- Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
- 2x 1V/octave pitch inputs, Linear FM input, Hard sync input, PWM CV input
- Waveform outputs: Triangle, Sine, Sawtooth, Pulse, "Even"
- 3U Eurorack module, 8HP wide, 47mm deep
|Module Type||Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS