Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
The Synapsis is a 4x4 pushbutton matrix that offers performative control of the Bit Ranger.
There are 8 patch points connected to 4 rows (ABCD) and 4 columns (1234) of buttons. Pressing button A1 connects point A to point 1. A2 connects A to 2. B2 connects B to 2 and so on.
- The Synapsis
- 10 short + 10 long jumper wires
- Hex key
Using the Synapsis:
It is best used by dedicating rows to outputs (like divider or mix bits) and columns to inputs (like the byte section or inhibit points). In this configuration every possible combination of buttons will connect outputs to inputs and cause a change in the behaviour of the BitRanger. As always it is best to experiment and try new things.
Installing the Synapsis:
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the bit ranger and then remove the bottom plate.
- Remove the small section of plastic from the front edge of the face plate and place it somewhere safe. In newer models there is a slot in the middle of the bottom opening where the mini plate can be placed for storage.
- Screw the bottom plate back onto the BitRanger.
- Slide the Synapsis into the opening in the front.
- Place screws through the holes in the front of the bottom plate to secure Synapsis in place.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org