ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Bobek is an analog processing modular system designed with live performance in mind. Instrument amplifier input and line/guitar level output makes it so universal that it can work in any setup with almost any instrument. The modular case has bottom insert for a standard microphone stand which makes it look great on the stage! All modules and wooden enclosures are locally sourced and hand crafted in Brno, Czech Republic.
With Bobek you can achieve many classical effects with fully analog processing at ultimate sound quality. Because it is modular you can always try new combinations of these effects and explore new territories in between and beyond them. It is even capable of creating many different synth voices on its own.
- Quattro Figaro - quad VCA
- Cinnamon - multi flavoured filter
- Tromso - downsampler & more
- Dynamo - dynamics analyser and fake thru-zero modulator
- Hendrikson - instrument/stomp box interface
- 10 HP of blank space for future expansion
- 100% Eurorack compatible
- Microphone stand insert
- Built in high quality Meanwell powersupply
- Power connector 120/240 AC
|Dimensions (mm)||105 x 150 x 220|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS