ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor. Now with semi-modular architecture, you can splice its genome and expand its raw power into the world of Eurorack modular.
Born from the lineage of its predecessor, MiniBrute 2 is an adaptable, dynamic synth with semi-modular architecture and huge connectivity. This is synth evolution.
From the earliest electronic instruments, synthesizers have expanded and enhanced the possibilities available to musicians. We decided not only to apply this mantra to the sound of our new instrument, but to synthesizer itself. MiniBrute 2 was born! A synthesizer that would sound huge and yet be compact, self-contained and versatile. An instrument that would be both comprehensive and evolving.
MiniBrute 2 sweeps conventions aside, in terms of sound, features, and preconceptions of what a synth should be.
A small beast with a powerful voice:
Let's be honest, you're not here because you want the same old synth, are you?
The MiniBrute 2 has nothing to hide. Take a look at its front panel, get yourself acquainted. You'll notice the now-iconic Brute oscillators, the acidic Steiner-Parker filter, and the mayhem-inducing Brute Factor knob that has become the signature Arturia synth element for many fans.
Looking a bit further, beyond the usual modulation sources and controls, you'll notice some exciting, unexpected features: a second VCO; a second LFO; new VCO and Filter frequency modulation possibilities; modifier-related modulation destinations; a brand new, loopable AD envelope. Once tamed, this little beast will reveal the full range of its vocalizations, including raging leads and piercing sequences, as well as smooth pads and purring bass.
The time is nigh, the moon is full, and MiniBrute 2 is ready to howl.
A polymorph with a pack instinct:
There are two ways that creatures thrive: adapting, and grouping together. MiniBrute 2 is a master of both.
Thanks to its massive CV/Gate patch bay, you will be able to reinvent and restructure your MiniBrute 2 at any time. The synth is semi-modular, even with no patch leads connected, and each of its features has already been cleverly, inspiringly routed. If you want to start dissecting the sound and experimenting, you will find direct, 100% safe access to the MiniBrute 2's genetic code on the right of its front panel.
Modulating the Metalizer amount to an audio pulse? Having the AD envelope affecting its own decay to make it sharper? Affecting the VCO1 FM amount with the LFO? You get the idea. The possibilities are practically unlimited, and even more so if you have CV/Gate-enhanced gear and Eurorack modules to welcome into the pack.
No natural selection here. With MiniBrute 2, you set your own rules of sonic evolution.
- MiniBrute 2 unit
- Power cord
- 8 patch cables
- "Cook Book" jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO''s: VCO1: Saw + UltraSaw, Square + Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing); VCO2: Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges)
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes
- 2 LFO''s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope; Trig, Gate modes, One shot or Loop, Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay: Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer; Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator types: Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode: 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry. Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O
|Dimensions (mm)||484 x 336 x 58|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS