ART CleanBox Pro Dual Channel Level Converter
Order by phone
The CLEANBoxPro provides 2 channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and 2 channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts 2 channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into 2 channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has 2 RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds 2 XLR male jacks.
The other section of the CLEANBoxPro converts 2 channels of line-level balanced input signals into 2 channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has 2 XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds 2 RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The CLEANBoxPro can be an invaluable tool in application areas including: home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer Hi-Fi, podcasting and broadcasting. The CLEANBoxPro can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted on/off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Signal to noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1 dB
- Input impedance: balanced - 100 Ohms; unbalanced - 300 Ohms
- Maximum gain: balanced to unbalanced: -6 dB; unbalanced to balanced: +21 dB
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: balanced: +21dBu; unbalanced: +15 dBu
- Output impedance: balanced: 100 Ohms; unbalanced: 300 Ohms
- Power requirements: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, <150 mA
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1% @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 47mm x 117mm x 109mm
- Weight: 0.50kg
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS