ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Full-blooded distortion - Pit Viper is a solid state overdrive for hard-boiled musicians. The circuit can generate clean, beefy signal boosts. However, its true strengths lie in aggressively screaming distortions with a tangible character.
Pit Viper comes equipped with the following control elements:
- Toxicity: Gain potentiometer - Please turn up for heavy distortion.
- Hiss: Tone knob - Turn clockwise to cut the treble.
- Venom: Volume potentiometer
- Fear: Three-stage soft clipping switch - Activates normal soft clipping or a more tube-like version with less treble.
- Malice: Three-stage hard clipping switch - Activates beefy hard clipping or a spongier version with less treble.
- Blend: Dry / Wet potentiometer
- Bite: CV input plus attenuator to cut the high frequency range. Without a cable plugged in, the knob can be used for adjusting the treble manually.
- Saturation: CV input plus attenuator and on/off switch to influence gain and saturation.
- Filter: CV input plus attenuator and on/off switch to control the Viper's VCF circuit.
Via a jumper on the circuit board, users can choose between several filter types:
- Passive clipped low pass
- Unbuffered high pass
- Buffered high pass
- Buffered low pass
Furthermore, there is a trim potentiometer on the circuit board, which can be used to adjust the gain.
PLEASE NOTE: Any scratches on the front panel are part of the Pit Viper's design.
- Audio input and output
- CV inputs for bite, saturation and filter parameters
- 3U Eurorack module, 12 HP wide, 35 mm in depth
- Power consumption: 35 mA at +12 V and 25 maA at -12 V
|Module Type||Overdrive Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS