ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Chemical Burn is a take on a juggernaut of 60s fuzz sound - the Shin-ei/Companion Superfuzz FY-6. Chemical Burn is an almost-faithful reproduction of this classic, with a few modern twists that make it more usable and versatile and add new operation modes to this classic circuit. The basis of operation remains the same.
If you're looking for a subtle fuzz that cleans up well when you back off the volume control, you're clearly in the wrong place.
- DAMAGE: This 3-way switch controls the amount of octaving/fundamental cancellation
- STATUS/MODE LED: The colours display the DAMAGE mode: BLUE - Skin RED - Flesh GREEN-BLUE - Bone
- BLISTER: Mixes between silicon (counter-clockwise) and germanium clipping (clockwise) which lend a different character to the overall fuzz sound. Intermediate settings will lift the clipping and greatly increase output volume
- DEGREE: The fuzz or gain knob. Turning it up increases the overall gain and distortion. Lower gain settings will cause gating to kick in earlier
- pH: An unconventional but effective tone knob. Turning it counterclockwise, the mids are very scooped. Turning it clockwise flattens out the mids for more conventional fuzz sounds
- AGONY: While it mainly functions as the volume knob, it also contributes to final stage gain. Play with the DEGREE and BLISTER knobs to find interesting gain/volume settings
|Dimensions (mm)||65 x 58 x 120|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS