ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Fusebox is a 3 VCO true analogue monosynth with the legendary Analogue Solutions vintage synth sound.
Designed by Tom Carpenter - a user and collector of vintage sounds, and a musician with a passion for electronic music.
All the voice and modulations are 100% analogue. Fusebox features an advance choice of modulation and melodic possibilities right out of the box before even plugging in MIDI.
Fusebox features no presets - each sound is unique and created by the user!
There is no quantisation, stepping, or locking in by CPU.
Fusebox is designed, engineered and built in England by Analogue Solutions who have over 24 years in the synthesizer industry.
- 3 VCOs each featuring Sawtooth and Square wave
- All have CV inputs for Pitch and Pulse width
- Manual Pulse width
- VCO 1 also has an Octave switch and Cross modulation switch (FM)
- VCO 2 has a Wide range switch - to make the Tune range very wide (down to LF!). It also has oscillator Sync
- VCO 3 also has a Wide range switch. Also, MIDI pitch control can be disabled to make this a free running oscillator. Ideal for modulation duties
- VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs
- White Noise
- Sub oscillator, taken from VCO 3
- Mixer - with Mute switches and additional audio inputs
- Multimode 12db filter - featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters
- VCA - with EG and Thru (bypass) switch
- LFO - with delay (fade in) feature
- 2 Envelope Generators, with Triggering options
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Interval Generator
- Arpeggiator - Using a MIDI keyboard program in notes to arpeggiate!
- The arpeggiator can also be used as a simple 16 note sequencer
- The arpeggiator will transmit the notes to MIDI Out
- Patternator - this is a unique type of sequencer/rhythm generator
- Use the 4 CV control to create melodic loops - change the the loop using the Skip and Reset switches in real time!
- Use the 2 Beat knobs to alter the 8 step gate/trigger pattern generator
- Unique artistic case design. 5 minutes with a screwdriver and the plan can be flipped, allowing the synth to be laid flat
- Real analogue hard wood sides, from a sustainable source
- MIDI to CV output socket including clock
- All circuits have extensive minijack input and output sockets
|Dimensions (mm)||440 x 150 x 300|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS