Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Drain the static charge from your records and lift any residual dust and grime with the anti-static vinyl brush.
The conductivity of the brush's carbon fibre bristles eliminates static charges while gently and efficiently removing the dust, grit and particles that bung up your vinyl's grooves and degrade your record's sound.
The conductive carbon fibres reach deep into the grooves of your vinyl to remove even the smallest particles, leaving your records clean while prolonging the life of vinyl and stylus.
- Hand-made carbon hair brush for removing dust from vinyl records
- The brush makes the record antistatic so it does not attract dust
- For those who care for their collection of vintage or brand new vinyl records
- Can also be used for Schellack records
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Music Store: 5 time winners
© 1996 - 2018 Juno Records
All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.